ETD2017 – Registration Information
ETD2017, the 20th international symposium on electronic theses and dissertations will be held August 7 – 9, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Early Bird registration will be available April 15 – May 31, 2017 at the rate of $199 for developed countries or $99 for developing countries. Regular registration (at higher cost) will remain open from June 1 – July 14, 2017. To register follow the Registration Checklist below.
This year to promote the international ETD2017 Symposium the USETDA has partnered with the Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD) to offer a complimentary membership plan. All new NDLTD members who register for the ETD2017 Symposium will receive a one-year complimentary membership to NDLTD and USETDA. View NDLTD membership options.
Conference Workshops: We are also pleased to offer intensive learning experiences through our conference workshop series. For complete descriptions visit the conference workshops Web page.
Program: Visit the Conference Program Overview Web page.
1. Check the status of your NDLTD membership. All new NDLTD members who register for the ETD2017 Symposium will receive a one-year complimentary membership to NDLTD and USETDA. View NDLTD membership options.
2. Developing Country registration discount (skip this step if not applicable). Check to see if your country is listed in the UN Developing Countries list to confirm eligibility for the conference registration rate discount. Developing Countries are defined by United Nations ranked medium and low HDI categories.
3. Review the USETDA Conference Rates Chart (below) to confirm applicable fees.
4. Complete the Online Registration Form and pay fees (registration opens April 15, 2017).
5. Reserve your Hotel Lodging online to receive the discount conference rate at the Embassy Suites Hotel of $179 per night. Hotel reservation and payment is separate from the conference registration process.
ETD2017 Conference Registration and Membership Rates Chart
|Rates Chart 2017|
|NDLTD Membership Enrollment Fee (Annual)||New NDLTD members who register for ETD2017 will receive 1-year complimentary membership to NDLTD and USETDA. See NDLTD Membership information.|
|Institutional (Developed Countries)||$300|
|Institutional (Developing Countries)||$100||To qualify check to see if your country is listed in the UN Developing Countries list.|
|Library Consortium (covers multiple institutions)||varies||See NDLTD Membership information for discount details.|
|Individual||$25||Intended for individuals independent of organizations or for use where your institution may not yet offer or support an ETD program. See NDLTD Membership information.|
|Early bird registration – Developed Countries (April 15 – May 31, 2017)||$199|
|Early bird registration – Developing Countries (April 15 – May 31, 2017)||$99||To qualify check to see if your country is listed in the UN Developing Countries list.|
|Regular registration – Developed Countries (June 1 – July 14, 2017)||$299|
|Regular registration – Developing Countries (June 1 – July 14, 2017)||$199||To qualify check to see if your country is listed in the UN Developing Countries list.|
|Related Conference Event Fee (if applicable)|
|All workshops offered free of charge||$0||Workshop descriptions [link forthcoming]|
|Welcome Reception Guest (only if bringing guest)||$50|
You must notify the Conference Organizing Committee in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will be subject to a 25% service fee. No refunds for cancellation after August 4, 2017. Cancellations will be processed within 60 days after the end of the event.