The USETDA is looking for new ways to engage our members at the national level and to get them involved in state-wide and/or regional ETD initiatives. At the national level, much of our focus over the past few years has been directed toward:
- Coordinating and hosting high-quality, well-attended annual conferences
- Growing our regional and state-wide ETD associations
- Building and maintaining our website resources
- Establishing a solid financial basis within which to operate
- Developing educational resources
Individuals interested in serving on the USETDA Board of Directors may complete and send a Candidate Application (PDF).
If you have suggestions as to what we can do to better serve USETDA members (via our webs resources, conference offerings, or through other initiatives), please let us know. For comments, questions and to volunteer visit our Contact Information Web page.