- USETDA Membership Information
- Membership Rates
- Online Payment Options (Membership, Registration, Sponsorship)
Become a member of the US ETD Association! USETDA members receive a considerable conference registration discount over non-member rates to attend the annual conference in addition to many other benefits.
ETD2017 Symposium Bonus
This year to promote the international ETD2017 Symposium the USETDA has partnered with the Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD) to offer a complimentary membership plan and conference registration at discount rates. All new NDLTD members who register for the ETD2017 Symposium will receive a one-year complimentary membership to NDLTD and USETDA. View NDLTD membership options.
Membership benefits include
- Advanced access to USETDA communications (listserv, newsletters and special promotions)
- Professional and community resources
- Discounts to USETDA venues
- Networking opportunities through conferences and workshops and state associations
- Access to advanced up-to-date US ETD information
- Recognition as a supporting member of the USETDA
USETDA annual membership dues rates
- Institutional: $100 per institution
- ETD Association Member: $100 base + $75 per ETD association member*.
- Library Consortium Member: $100 base + $85 per library consortium member*
- Individual: $50 per individual
Institutional, association and consortium membership covers all individuals from the same institution, association* or consortium* including the annual conference registration discount rate. Individual membership is intended for individuals independent of organizations or for use where your institution may not yet offer or support an ETD program. USETDA membership is valid for 1 year (July 1st of the current year through June 30th of the following year) and coincides with annual USETDA conference registration.
*ETD association and library consortium membership is comprised of a $100 annual base fee plus an additional cost ($75/$85, respectively) for each institution to be covered under the Association/Consortia membership. For example, the rate for an ETD association that will include membership coverage for 10 institutions would be $850 (the $100 base fee plus $75 per member institution) annually. Associations/Consortia may pay the full member dues or ask member institutions to cover the costs beyond the base fee. To coordinate ETD association or library consortia membership contact USETDA.
List of USETDA Members
USETDA Regions Map
USETDA is a public 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable and educational organization. Contributions to the USETDA are tax deductible for individuals and organizations.
Online Credit Card Payment Options for Membership, Conference Registration & Sponsorship
Related Conference Event Fees
To request an invoice, purchase order or to pay by check please contact USETDA.